pusing wrote:Seperti bukti seorang bayi yang baru lahir belum dapat berfikir karena hampa budaya Pada ayat:
وَاللّهُ أَخْرَجَكُم مِّن بُطُونِ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ شَيْئًا
Allah mengeluarkan kalian dari perut ibu kalian dalam keadaan hampa budaya.
Saya terkejut dan nyaris tertawa terbahak-bahak membacanya
Berikut ayatnya beserta tafsir Ibn Kathir
Dan Allah mengeluarkan kamu dari perut ibumu dalam keadaan tidak mengetahui sesuatupun, dan Dia memberi kamu pendengaran, penglihatan dan hati, agar kamu bersyukur.
Tafsir Ibn Kathir QS 16:78
Among the Favors Allah has granted People are Hearing, Sight and the Heart
Then Allah mentions His blessings to His servants in that He brought them from their mothers' wombs not knowing a thing, then He gives them hearing to recognize voices, sight to see visible things and hearts - meaning reason - whose seat, according to the correct view, is the heart, although it was also said that its seat is the brain. With his reason, a person can distinguish between what is harmful and what is beneficial. These abilities and senses develop gradually in man. The more he grows, the more his hearing, vision and reason increase, until they reach their peak. Allah has created these faculties in man to enable him to worship his Lord, so he uses all these organs, abilities and strengths to obey his Master.
Seperti pendapat pusing di atas, menurut allah swt di dalam Alquran...bayi yang baru lahir itu adalah manusia yang tidak tahu apa-apa. Sebaliknya, menurut ilmu pengetahuan, bayi sudah mulai bisa berinteraksi dengan sekitarnya pada usia sembilan minggu.
- By nine weeks, a developing fetus can hiccup and react to loud noises. By the end of the second trimester it can hear.
- Just as adults do, the fetus experiences the rapid eye movement (REM) sleep of dreams.
- The fetus savors its mother's meals, first picking up the food tastes of a culture in the womb.
- Among other mental feats, the fetus can distinguish between the voice of Mom and that of a stranger, and respond to a familiar story read to it.
- Even a premature baby is aware, feels, responds, and adapts to its environment.
- Just because the fetus is responsive to certain stimuli doesn't mean that it should be the target of efforts to enhance development. Sensory stimulation of the fetus can in fact lead to bizarre patterns of adaptation later on.
Sumber : http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/tul/psychtoday9809.html
- Baby has begun movement - While still too small for you to feel, your little one is wriggling, shifting, and dancing already! Makes you almost wish for a window to peek in whenever you want!
- Most joints are formed now - and trust that your little one is practicing bending and flexing.
- Fetus will curve its fingers around an object placed in the palm of its hand - This is amazing to see! At only nine weeks, if you happen to have an ultrasound, you may observe your infant fascinated by everything he or she can lay their fingers on (mainly other fingers, toes, ears and
Sumber : http://www.pregnancy.org/fetaldevelopment/week-nine
Satu lagi bukti mujizat Alquran, Islam, allah swt dan nabi bejad...ketidaktahuan bahwa sejak usia sembilan minggu, bayi sudah bisa berinteraksi dengan sekitarnya. Bagaimana bisa dikatakan bayi lahir tidak tahu apa-apa jika dari dalam perut ibunya saja dia sudah bisa berinteraksi dengan dunia luar.
Yang begini masih mau mengklaim kitabnya mujizat ilmu pengetahuan?!?!